Blue Color Semiprecious Stone is made of Natural Stone and selected semi-precious stones then bond with resin (i.e. resin bonded slabs). The resin can resist the staining..
Semi-precious stone slabs & countertops are in high demand these days due to its incredibly good look and ability to backlight. The main application areas are Bars, Malls, Homes, Air crafts, Cruise Ships, Yachts, Royal Palaces, Royal Bungalows, Five Star & Seven Sar Hotels etc.
Highly demanded & saleable Agate Slabs i.e. in Blue Aagate slabs & Black Agate slabs, most choice and selected material by World Top Architects & Interior.
Semiprecious stone from China
Our company main aim is to offer the best Semi-precious stone slabs
We offer finest Blue Semi-PreciousStone Slabs from China with over 45 plus colours, for which you can choose from more Colours, Print variations, Styles, & Blends.
2.Material:100% natural granite
3.Certificate of NSF, SGS, ISO, CE, etc...
4.Automatical Production Line with Experienced Staff
Our Advantage :
• We are one of the most reputable, reliable stone manufacturer who was found in 2003 ,has specializing in the research, development, production and export of various granite marble,etc;
• We are the professional stone material supplier in China , teamed by over 15 year's rich experienced people in stone field ,can offer the price within 12 hours ;
• Our products are sold very well with good quality, reasonable price, punctual delivery which winning business honors and good reputation in the world ;
• Our Service aim : Customer First, Quality First, Service First, Reputaion First.
1.Is it any color difference after tiling your products?
Marble is the natural product. There has no the same marble and every piece’s color and texture are different. Even the same quarry stone, it cannot promise the same color and texture between two parts. The unique texture and color is the key value of a marble as it has stronger decorated effect and art appeal. About all, our product will have the color different after tiling and we suggest previewing once time before tiling in order to reduce the color different.
2.Why composite marble is more expensive than natural marble?
Although the usage on raw material of composite marble is less than the same volume of natural marble.But the physical properties of composite marble is more high than natural marble.The main reason of high price is there are more than ten working procedures of composite marble processing.
3.Did your product meet the standard of radiation detection?
All of our product got 3C certification and Radioactive standard certification After inspected by Bureau of quality and technical supervision.
4. Where is your factory? How can I get to there?
Located in Shuitou, our factory is the largest stone center in China. It only takes 40 minutes' drive to Xiamen Port.Pls fly to Xiamen if you want to visit us, and we will pick you up at the airport.