Generally, from the color, the brown marble can be divided into 3 categories:
1. Light brown emperador marble
Its background color is light brown, with a little white flower, good gloss, easy to glue, suitable for buildings with higher decorative levels.
2. Dark brown emperador marble
Its background color is dark brown, with a lot of white flowers, luster and warm, easy to glue. In addition, it is also a special grade of marble. It originated from Spain and is an imported product, so it is expensive.
3.Golden Brown Marble
Its background color is gray and black, and the surface is covered with a layer of golden netting. It is gorgeous and high-profile. It has a shocking beauty when viewed from a distance. It is a high-class finish material and can be used in hotels and other splendid places.
Let's take a look at the advantages of brown marble:
1. Meticulous organization, stable physical properties, can guarantee long-term no deformation;
2. The linear expansion coefficient is small, it has good anti-rust and anti-magnetic properties, and can also be well insulated;
3. The surface is flat and smooth, easy to cut, strong wear resistance, abrasion resistance and high temperature resistance.
Let's take a look at the disadvantages of brown marble:
1. Natural marble has a certain degree of radiation, so remember to choose branded products when buying, because the radiation of products that have passed the national quality inspection has little effect on people.
2. Marble is bulky and difficult to move when used as a countertop decoration.
3. The aesthetics of the tabletop is greater than the practicality, because it is easier to scratch and oil. Once scratched, it can only be remedied by varnishing.
4. The hardness is average, relatively brittle, and easy to break, so be careful when installing