Nanocrystalline stone is a kind of mineral-filled polymer composite material (referred to as solid surface material or solid plate) that is made of nanomaterials, natural stone powder and natural pigments through vacuum casting or compression molding. It is a kind of non-radioactive element and environmentally friendly , Reusable new green building decoration materials.
Nanocrystalline stone solves the biggest drawback of natural stone-radioactivity, and will not cause harm to the human body. Adding nano-materials to natural stone, after curing at constant temperature, polishing and planing, the produced material is more compact and smooth. At the same time, the anti-permeability, abrasion resistance, and mildew resistance of nano crystallites avoid the shortcomings of ordinary artificial stone tools and have more practical value.
Nanocrystalline stone is widely used in home decoration, such as signboards, stair handrails, skirting lines, middle wall lines, workbenches in hospital laboratories and various handicrafts, etc., making it popular in home decoration with its green environmental protection and excellent performance. The material market, this is a demand of the times, the development of technology!
Nowadays, environmental protection, green consumption, and healthy living are recognized by more and more people. Nano-crystallite technology benefits mankind and has become a technological pioneer in energy conservation and environmental protection.
Five characteristics of Nanocrystalline stone:
1. No stomata, no impurity spots, no flatness defects, no water absorption, no pollution, no radioactivity, high hardness, bending resistance, compression resistance, impact resistance, weathering resistance, no fading, high temperature resistance, wear resistance, preservative
2. Its raw materials are manually screened, and there is no radioactive contamination. Its internal organizational structure and physical and chemical properties have been artificially designed, imitating stone and surpassing stone.
3. Although the polished microcrystal function achieves a surface finish similar to that of glass, no matter the light is irradiated from any angle, it can form a natural and soft texture without pollution. It has become a green and environmentally friendly material favored by people.
4. Excellent processing performance: It can be cut with automatic bridge cutting machine, manual cutting machine, or hand-held cutting machine at the construction site, and hand-held cutting machine can be used to dig holes at will. It can process various edge shapes like natural stone. Carving calligraphy and painting at will, heating method can be used to make all kinds of arc boards, wash basins, etc.
5. Microcrystalline materials are resistant to high temperature, corrosion and abrasion. They are widely used in coal mines, electric power, paper making and construction and other decorative industries, high-end hotels, restaurants, shopping malls, office buildings, stations, airports, etc., such as walls, floors, and furniture The interior and exterior decoration of the countertops can also be used to make various wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, heat-resistant, and impact-resistant industrial parts, pipes, containers, and sanitary ware, etc. It can be used in machinery, chemical industry, metallurgy, mining, medical treatment, national defense, etc.