From exothermic tiles to negative ion tiles today, the trend of environmental protection is becoming more and more obvious. At present, many ceramic enterprises are spared no effort to develop their respective negative ion ceramic tile products.
1. What is a negative ion tile
Negative ion ceramic tile is a kind of functional ceramic tile that can produce negative ion. Its surface decoration effect is no different from ordinary ceramic tile, but the product itself can generate negative ion benefits to human health. With the continuous improvement of negative ion ceramic tile production technology, currently, negative ion ceramic tiles can already be realized on various types of ceramic tiles.
2. the function of negative ion tiles:
1. When the negative ion tiles are in contact with water molecules in the air, the water can be electrolytically ionized to generate negative ions and hydrogen. As this ionization reaction continues to take place, negative ions are continuously released. Through continuous accumulation, the indoor negative ion concentration will reach a relatively stable level
2. The negative ion tiles are exchanged with the floating sink through their own negative charges, changing their physical properties, so that the floating sinks adhere to each other with different charges, sink to the ground, and can be melted.
3. Indoor pollution sources: Furniture, plates, paint, viscose, etc., will continuously release free formaldehyde, ammonia, benzene, and other harmful gases. The negative ions continuously released by the negative ion ceramic tiles are degraded by electrolysis. After using negative ion ceramic tiles for a week, the degradation rate of formaldehyde and other harmful gases is more than 80%, and it can keep the indoor air fresh for a long time.
4. Negative ion ceramic tiles can continuously release negative ions and harmful gases with a positive charge in the room to continuously neutralize and electrolyze, effectively and quickly eliminate the odor in the air. The removal principle is essentially different from the short-term covering effect and side effects of air fresheners on the market, and there is no secondary pollution.
5. Negative ions are called "vitamins" in the air. Medical research has proved that air containing more negative ions can improve the body's immunity, promote physical and mental health, and is more beneficial to health.