Ceramic tiles are one of the ground decoration materials in home decoration, occupying a very important position. All families will use ceramic tiles. The effect of a good ceramic tile decoration will be very good and the service life will be longer; but if the purchased ceramic tiles have quality problems, Or there is a problem with the time of pavement, then the quality of decoration is also worrying.
The selection of ceramic tiles, the identification of ceramic tiles is good or bad, and the know-how, steps, and misunderstandings of ceramic tile paving and protection.
1. According to your family structure and preferences, choose the style of the tiles, that is, the pattern, texture, and gloss of the tiles.
2. Look: The color of the tiles should be uniform, the surface finish and flatness should be good, the surrounding rules, and the pictures should be intact.
3. Listen: tap lightly with a hard object, the crisper the sound, the higher the degree of porcelainization, and the better the quality. You can also clamp the corner of the tile with your left thumb, index finger and middle finger, and hang down easily. Tap the middle and lower part of the tile with your right index finger. If the sound is clear and pleasant, it is the top grade. If the sound is boring, the muddy is the bottom grade.
4. Try: Put the water drop on the back of the tile to see how fast the water will infiltrate. The slower the water absorption, the greater the density of the tile, and the better the quality. On the contrary, the faster the water absorption, the thinner the density and the relatively poor quality.
5. Volume: The higher the accuracy of the side length of the tiles, the better the effect after paving. Use a tape measure to measure the difference between the size and circumference of each tile. The one with the highest accuracy is the top grade.
6. Negotiate prices with merchants. Generally speaking, as long as there is a certain profit, they will do this business. They can cut more discounts first and then talk about it gradually.
7. Investigate the credit of the business and recognize whether it is an authorized company of a certain brand.
8. Experience the services provided by manufacturers, such as the professionalism of service personnel, and whether they can provide ceramic tile design solutions.
9. When buying ceramic tiles, the loss is incurred, and the conditions of return should be asked, and the order must be specific.
10. Be able to talk to the merchant about delivery to home, and pavement services, and set the price clearly in advance.
11. Products must be inspected before paving. Qualified ceramic tiles are usually packed in cartons and printed with specific materials.
12. The qualifications and talents of the workers must be inspected, and some more knowledgeable friends can be found to help check.
13. There must be certain joints for paving wall and floor tiles, to prevent the thermal expansion and contraction of the cement will reduce its service life because there is no room.
14. Strictly supervise the construction of workers according to the process of tiling, including bottom treatment, cleaning up dirt, watering and wetting one day in advance, leveling, soaking tiles, etc.
15. In the paving inspection, it is necessary to check whether the flatness, hollow phenomenon, color difference, floor tile gaps are common, and slope and floor drain should be considered in the bathroom and balcony.