Marble International is collectively called marble, with its natural and simple texture, bright and bright color, it is widely used in building interior walls. Due to the loose texture of marble, the texture is relatively soft and the water absorption rate is relatively high. There are many joint lines, so during the processing, transportation, installation, and use, various kinds of pollution, warpage and deformation, and easy to lose light, etc. occur, which affects the decorative effect, so the care of marble is also a required course in the nursing industry. To compare and analyze the condition of marble finishes, the methods of care can be divided into:
1. Refurbishment and grinding treatment. 2. Local drop treatment. 3. Cleaning and protective treatment. 4. Crystallization and polishing treatment. 5. Seamless fill processing.
Construction technology of marble grinding treatment and crystal polishing treatment:
First of all, it is waterproof before refurbishing and polishing, the purpose is to make the stone absorb as little water as possible, so as to reduce the water absorption rate of the stone, and then make waterproof after 300#. At that time, the grinding effect will reduce or disappear the waterproof effect. Conditions permitting In this case, it is better to do waterproofing after 800#.
When encountering relatively loose stones, such as white sand beige, sandstone, tropical rain forest, wood stone, etc., high content sealing curing agent (such as super-hard inorganic coating, silicone resin sealant with a content of more than 40%) should be used for pre-treatment. It makes the stone harden the material while filling the looseness.
1. Coarse grinding: use 50#, 150#, 300#, 500# diamond resin hard grinding blocks (do not use soft water grinding discs for rough grinding, which is prone to waves and affect the flatness). But remember not to be too much. After grinding each grinding disc, you must absorb water thoroughly. Check whether the deep scratches left by the cutting abrasive are worn off with 50# grinding discs, and so on. 45% of the time is the key link to ensure the quality acceptance of the completed project.
2. Fine grinding: 800#, 1000#, 2000# diamond resin soft water grinding pads are used. Fine grinding accounts for 35% of the total grinding time. After fine grinding to 800#, there is initial light and fine grinding to 2000#. Up to 50 degrees.
3. Fine grinding: use 3000# diamond resin soft water grinding plate to spray A2 grinding, ion exchange, fine grinding accounts for 20% of the overall grinding time. After the fine grinding, the gloss improves very high, and the surface density of the marble stone increases. The polishing agent (NO2+Q5 mirror repair agent) lays a solid foundation and enhances the adhesion of the polishing material.
4. Polishing: using power above 2HP, rotating speed 175-210 rpm, weight 45-70 kg crystal plane machine, animal hair pad with 70% animal hair content, 3M pad, nano pad, matching marble mirror face cream NO2, 2X mirror lock bright knife into milk Q5 for polishing and grinding, the gloss of the marble surface after polishing can reach at least 90-100 degrees.
5. If it is difficult to make translucent stone, such as jazz white, resin artificial stone if the above method is still not bright enough, then spray again A2 and grind it to dry with 3000#, and then repeatedly use the nano pad 、Cooperate with the marble mirror complex NO2, 2X mirror lock bright knife into the milk Q5 for polishing and grinding, the nano inorganic polymer copolymer forms a crystalline layer, is glassy, and the effect of water is sure to come out. It has high hardness, abrasion resistance, transparency, water resistance, antifouling, anti-skid, and other functions.