There are many types of ceramic tiles on the market today. Diamond tiles and polished tiles are common. Different tiles have different appearance and texture. Consumers can choose the appropriate tiles according to the place where they are laid.
1. The appearance of polished tiles and diamond tiles are bright atmosphere, it is difficult to distinguish the two from the appearance. The color difference between polished tiles and diamond tiles, the difference between the various colors of the polished tile surface will not be too fierce, but the full polished glaze is not constrained, red black yellow blue purple is no doubt. The polished tiles have a single color, and there is not much change. The glazed tiles are colorful because they are printed with glaze after markings. The difference between polished tiles and diamond tiles on the lines. On the lines, the lines of the polished tiles cannot be made very small. A fully polished glaze can achieve the same fine lines as needlework.
2. The polished tiles are better in terms of quality, although the patterns are not as good as the full glaze, the polished tiles are fired twice. The ratio of the front to the ground is 1:1, which means that they face and the lower is half of each. It can't finish the top layer in ten years, and only one side of the fully polished glazed surface is the pattern, and everything else is the bottom, even though the paste is the same.
Tips for buying ceramic tiles
1. See the flatness. Two bricks of the same kind are overlapped face to face, four corners are aligned, and one of them is rotated. The one that is easy to rotate is of poor quality, and the opposite is better.
2. Look at the finish. This is an important indicator for testing the quality of polished tiles. Clean the protective wax on the surface of the polished tiles with a soft cloth or reagent, put it in the light or sunlight, and view it at a 45-degree angle. The brighter the surface, the better.
3. Listen to the sound. Tap lightly with a hard object, the crisper the sound, the higher the degree of porcelainization, and the better the quality.
4. Look at the water absorption rate. Pour a small glass of water on the back of the brick body, the faster the water disappears, the higher the water absorption rate, the looser the texture, the weaker the strength, and vice versa.
When choosing ceramic tiles, no matter which type of ceramic tile you choose, you must pay attention to the overall aesthetics, so that they will look better together.