1. Coarse grinding: Use 50 #, 150 #, 300 #, 500 # diamond steel hard grinding block (do not use soft water mill for rough grinding, it is prone to waves and affect flatness). But remember it ca n’t be too much. Absorb water thoroughly after grinding, and check whether the deep scribe path left by the cutting edge abrasive is polished with 50 # abrasive pad, and so on. 45% of the time is the key to ensuring the quality acceptance of the project.
2. Fine grinding: Use 800 #, 1000 #, 2000 # diamond steel resin soft water mill. Fine grinding accounts for 35% of the total grinding time. Fine grinding appears after 800 # and gloss after 2000 # Up to 50 degrees.
3. Fine grinding: use 3000 # diamond steel resin soft water abrasive disc to spray A2 grinding, ion exchange, and fine grinding account for 20% of the total grinding time. After finishing grinding, the gloss is greatly improved, and the surface density of marble stone is increased. The polishing agent (NO2 + Q5 mirror surface repair agent) lays a solid foundation and enhances the adhesion of the polishing material.
4. Polishing: use power above 2HP, rotation speed 175 --- 210 rpm, weight 45-70 kg crystal surface machine, animal hair pad with 70% animal hair content, 3M pad, nano pad, and marble mirror face cream NO2, 2X mirror lock bright knife into milk Q5 for polishing, after polishing, the marble surface gloss can reach at least 90-100 degrees.
5. If it is difficult to make translucent stone, such as jazz white, resin-based artificial stone, if the above method is still not enough water, then spray A2 again with 3000 # to dry, and then repeatedly use the nano pad 1. With the marble mirror complexion cream NO2, 2X mirror lock bright knife into milk Q5 for polishing, the nano inorganic polymer copolymer forms a crystalline layer, which is glassy and shiny. The effect will definitely come out. Has high hardness, wear resistance, transparency, water resistance, stain resistance, anti-slip and other effects.