1. Prepare materials
1. Material selection: It is very important to select plates with basically the same color and pattern. Technical personnel should be sent to check strictly when purchasing, to ensure that the specifications, sizes, colors, patterns and materials of the plates are good to ensure the overall quality.
2. Processing and transportation: The processing of marble should be cut, polished, and polished by advanced computer equipment, especially for special-shaped stones such as arc slabs, parquet slabs, and the external corner chamfering and polishing process required by this project. Computer processing ensures the accuracy of processing and improves the quality of processing. During transportation, pack it for protection to prevent damage during transportation, resulting in missing edges and corners and cracks.
Second, make the skeleton
1. Basic treatment: Before installation, the structural dimensions should be carefully verified according to the dimensions of the drawings, and the cylindrical surface exceeding the allowable deviation should be corrected, and the thickness from the basic surface to the veneer surface should not be less than 5 cm. The base layer should have sufficient strength and rigidity, and the surface should be smooth, and dust, oil stains and residual mortar should be removed from the base layer. Copy the horizontal line: After the basic level is processed, the horizontal line and the grid line should be played, and the center line of the column should be ejected.
2. The installation of the skeleton is carried out according to the specific position of the line. For the fixing of the skeleton, connectors are commonly used to connect the skeleton with the main structure. There are usually two ways to fix the connecting piece and the main structure. One is to embed iron parts in the main structure and weld the connecting parts and iron parts firmly. The other is to drill holes in the main structure, and then use expansion bolts to connect the connector to the main structure. In the first method, the embedded iron parts need to be buried in the main structure construction. However, due to the error of civil construction and the influence of various human factors in civil construction, the size is difficult to control. Expansion bolts are often used in construction sites.
If expansion bolts are used, the embedding depth of the expansion bolts must be ensured. Because the pulling force of the expansion bolt is related to the depth of embedment. In this way, percussion drills are required to drill holes at the required depth when drilling holes in concrete structures. When encountering steel bars, the positions should be staggered. But it should be fixed in a strong position. After the connecting piece is fixed, the skeleton can be installed. Generally, the vertical rods are installed first, because the vertical rods are connected to the main structure, and the horizontal rods can be installed after the vertical rods are in place. If the horizontal and vertical members are all materials such as section steel, they can be welded or connected by bolts or other methods.
When installing the skeleton, pay attention to the handling of the skeleton itself. Most of the steel frames we use are painted with anti-rust paint, and the number of passes should meet the design requirements. After the skeleton is installed, a comprehensive inspection should be carried out, especially the centerline of the horizontal and vertical bars. It should be noted that the interval size of the horizontal keel should be the same as the height of the slate material, so that steel wires or stainless steel wires can be set to bind and fix the marble.
3. Welded wire mesh
The steel wire mesh is the skeleton of the cement mortar base surface. The steel wire mesh with the thickness of 16-18 and the grid of 20-25 mm or galvanized iron wire can be used. The steel mesh cannot be directly welded to the angle iron skeleton. Instead, the steel wire mesh must be welded to the surface of the angle iron skeleton, and then the steel mesh is welded to the 8 iron wire. The entire steel wire mesh shall be welded to the dragon skeleton evenly and closely.
After the welding is completed, tie the steel wires on the horizontal keel of each layer, and the steel wires extend out of the steel wire mesh. The number of lashing wires depends on the number of stone surfaces. Generally speaking, one wire is required for one surface. If the size of the stone surface is less than 100 mm × 250 mm, steel wire can also be used for binding.
Four, batch embedded cement mortar
Mix cement mortar with 500# cement and medium sand. The ratio is 1:2.5, and a little fiber can be added to the cement mortar to increase the net-hanging performance of the cement mortar. The water consumption should be controlled during mixing to make the cement mortar have a certain consistency.
Cement mortar should be embedded in the column surface, starting from the top of the column and proceeding downward. When batch embedding, the cement slurry is required to be embedded in the mesh of the steel wire mesh. The thickness of the batch is uniform and the large surface is flat, but the surface of the batch should not be smooth. When wiping, the steel wire tied to the horizontal keel should also emerge.
5. Columnar marble slab facing
For the pasting of cylindrical marble slabs, thick wood plywood needs to be used to make a master mold with an inner diameter equal to the outer diameter of the cylinder. The master mold is used to determine the size of the cut corner of the slate. The method is: first place several stone slabs in the veneer direction on the side of the mold, and measure the angle of the cutting angle of the stone butt seam. Then cut the corner on the stone cutting machine at this angle, place the cut corner stone slab on the side of the mold, observe the seam of the two stone slabs, if the seam can be seam, then cut the corner according to this angle.
It is necessary to use the master model as the reference circle for the cylindrical mounting when mounting. First align the profiling model and fix it under the column, then start from the bottom layer of the column, and gradually apply the stone board facing upwards. The cylindrical structure of the stone board is as shown in the figure:
At the beginning of the installation, clean the stone slabs according to the number and straighten the copper wires, hold the stone in place, and level the two ends of the bottom row according to the horizontal and vertical lines found in advance. Pull up the horizontal line and start with the smallest angle. Behind the stone slab, tie the copper wire at the bottom of the stone slab to the cross ribs. Do not tie the copper wire and cross ribs tightly. Then tie the copper wire at the top of the stone slab and use a wooden wedge to cushion it. Use a ruler to check and adjust the wooden wedge, and then tighten the copper wire. Go to the other party in turn. When installing each piece of stone, if the size of the stone slab is found to be inaccurate or the gap between the stone slabs is not uniform, use lead skin to padded to make the gap between the stone slabs uniform, so as to keep the first layer of slate flat and straight, which is the second slab The installation lays the foundation, and so on, until the overall completion.