Volakas White Marble high quality slabs
Volakas white marble is a kind of milky white natural marble, quarried in Greece. The milky white background is pure and elegant, and the gray stripes are beautiful and clear, which can well highlight the decorative style. Volakas white marble has good processing performance, sound insulation and heat insulation, can be further processed, excellent texture, strong processing adaptability, less hardness, easy carving, unique texture, is an excellent building decoration material.
Volakas white marble slabs are the perfect element for bathroom vanity tops, kitchen countertops and sophisticated wall coverings with its veined structure. Marble is a metamorphic stone with a timeless history as a flooring, wall covering, paving material and sculptural medium.
White Marble is a classic architectural material and is suitable for a variety of applications from countertops to building facades.
Material: Natural marble.
Surface: Polished, honed, leather, etc.
Packing: Standard Exporting Seaworthy Package
(Inner: plastic film and foam; Outer: Solid Wood crates or pallets.)
Application: Wall cladding, flooring, countertop, stairs, window sills, monuments, etc.
Available in different sizes for different products.
(1) Gang saw slab sizes: 120up x 240up in thickness of 2cm, 3cm, 4cm,etc;
(2) Small slab sizes: 180-240up x 60-90 in thickness of 2cm, 3cm, 4cm,etc;
(3) Cut-to-size sizes: 30x30cm, 60x30cm, 60x60cm in thickness of 2cm, 3cm, 4cm, etc;
(4) Tiles sizes: 12”x12”x3/8” (305x305x10mm), 16”x16”x3/8” (400x400x10mm), 18”x18”x3/8” (457x457x10mm), 24”x12”x3/8” (610x305x10mm), etc;
(5) Countertops sizes: 96"x26", 108"x26", 96"x36", 108"x36", 98"x37" or project size, etc.
Customized specification are also available.