What's cut to size and tiles?
"Cut to size" refers to the stone that is processed into the required size according to the drawings (excluding other processing techniques such as edge making), and "Thin tiles" refers to the stone that is thinner than the normal board. The so-called normal board generally has a thickness of 16mm~18mm. Generally 10mm thickness.
How to clean marble:
When cleaning the marble sheet to use neutral detergent, acid and alkaline detergent is very easy to rust the surface of the marble, like some PH acid substances such as orange juice, lemon juice, soda will rust the surface of the marble
High quality natural blue onyx marble slab and tile
Tiles available: 600x600mm / 600x900mm or custom size
Slabs available: Length:2000-2800mm Height:1400-2000mm
Used for floor, pattern, wall cladding, indoor decoration, countertop
Seaworthy wooden crate, pallet
30% by T/T in advance, balance by T/T before shipment
Quality Assurance : During the whole production process, from material choosing, fabrication to package, our quality assurance people will strictly control each single and every process to ensure quality standards and punctual delivery
Our strict quality control formarble tiles.The following aspects are covered under marble inspection:
1. Checking for texture, color, spots, color lines and grainy/uniform crystal structure.
2. Inspection of surface finish — honed, flamed, polished, tumbled, bush hammered or more.
3. Checking for visible defects like scratches, broken edges, cracks, chipping, etching, pin holes, repair marks, swirl marks, etc.
4. Looking for other production defects, such as angle between adjacent edges, and intensity of polish and flatness.
5. Checking the length, thickness and width of the marble tile as per the specification or within the acceptable tolerance along with diagonal length and angle control.