Marble dining table: Marble dining table is divided into natural marble dining table and artificial marble dining table. The natural marble dining table is elegant and beautiful, but the price is relatively expensive, and because of the natural texture and pores, the stains and oil penetrate deeply, making it difficult to clean. The artificial marble dining table has high density, oil stains are not easy to penetrate, and it is easy to clean.
Generally, families choose solid wood dining tables for dining tables. However, the popularity, texture and quality of marble dining tables have become the pursuit of more and more families! Let's learn about some related characteristics of the marble dining table:
First: Because the surface of marble is smooth, it is generally not easy to wipe off the seeping water and oil in time. After a long time, the only way to remedy it is to apply varnish.
Second: The marble dining table is relatively high-end, but it is not as good as the solid wood floor material and is more conducive to health.
Third: The marble dining table is more suitable for large-scale use, because the marble handling is bulky. Not suitable for moving.
The relative advantages of marble are:
1. No deformation; high hardness and strong wear resistance.
2. It is not afraid of acid, lye, corrosion, no rust, no need to apply oil, not easy to stick to dust, convenient and simple maintenance, and long service life.
3. There will be no scratches, it is not blocked by constant temperature conditions, and its original physical properties can be maintained at room temperature.
4. It is not affected by moisture, and the flat scale is set.
Our Advantage :
• Our Service aim :Service First, Reputaion First. Customer First, Quality First,
Natural Carrara Marblewhite coffee Table
Excellent material for indoor and out decoration ,
Available in different sizes for different products.
Chiseled, Natural Split, Sandblasted, Water Jet, Polished, Honed, Flamed, Bush Hammered,etc
(1) Available in Customized packing requirements;
10 ~25 days after order confirmed
30% in T/T to confirm order, rest 70% to be paid against copy of B/L