Panda White Marble Table
White and black marble table is playing a fashionable role, super-bright black and white color, appropriate shadow, like a landscape painting, it is the wonder of natural beauty.
Panda white marble is especially suitable for wall and floor applications, stairs, countertops, basin countertops, table or furniture countertops, fireplaces, sculptures, etc. Standard finishes are polished and polished and special textured finishes such as pickling are available from stock.
Panda white is ideal for countertops, desktops or furniture countertops. With the penetration of black and white, the impact of color forms a sharp contrast, producing absolute and relative visual effects, without losing the natural sense of harmony.
We use strong packing materials both inside and outside. Our professional workers are experienced in packaging and they take care of each piece and make it perfectly so it won't scratch.
1. Slab:width 120CM+ ,length240CM+),Thickness 2CM, 3CM,4 CM,5 CM, 6CM
2. Tile:width*length: 35CM*35CM, 45.7CM*45.7CM, 60CM*30CM, 60CM*60CM, Thickness 1CM,1.5CM)
3. Cut-to size (width*length 30CM*30CM, 40CM*40CM, 40CM*60CM, 80CM*80CM, Thickness 2CM,3CM)
4. As per your request
Customized specification are also available.
Polished, Honed, Flamed, Bush Hammered, Chiseled, Natural Split, Sandblasted, Water Jet, etc
Straight Edges, Bevel Single, Bevel Double, Round Single, Round Top, Ogg Round, Half Bullnose, Full Bullnose, Double Bullnose, 1/2 Bevel, 1/4 Bevel Top, Ogee, Double Ogee Bullnose, Dupont, Dupont Double etc, as per your request
(1) Slab: Seaworthy wooden bundles;
(2) Tile: Styrofoam boxes and seaworthy wooden pallets;
(3) Vanity tops: Seaworthy strong wooden crates;
(4) Available in Customized packing requirements;
All the above package will be fumigated stamped for export order ;
2cm slabs: 15-18 pcs / 75 sqm / 4100kgs per bundle
3cm slabs: 10-13 pcs / 50 sqm / 4100kgs per bundle
Delivery time: 5-25 days after order confirmed
Payment terms: 30% in T/T to confirm order, rest 70% to be paid against copy of B/L